Security Installer Community

Terraneo Video door entry code change

Guest Cossie

About 5 years ago the company I now work for had a Terraneo Video Door entry system installed. However it would appear we don't have any instructions on how to change the entry key pad code. I've found the install wiring diagrams thanks to some links from the site.

Does anyone have the operating instructions for a Terraneo system of that age?

I don't know the model number of the installation but could find it if someone could tell me what to look for.

I've tried to contact Legrand (the importer) via their web site but as yet no reply.

Thanks Chris

Aren't Terraneo using the Bticino name now?

Yes - it appears so.

BTicino

Formerly known in the UK as the Terraneo range, BTicino systems present key developers with innovative and bespoke door entry solutions, supported by pre-sales designs and enhanced service options.

With a number of plants and production facilities concentrated in Italy, as well as a successful, well-known brand name in more than 60 countries around the world, BTicino represents the best traditions in Italian design.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Thanks for the response.

We do have our users code and it's that we need to change due to staff turnover. Does any body have the instructions for changing that code?

I've tried the instructions above for the engineers code but they didn't work with user code.

Thanks for the response.

We do have our users code and it's that we need to change due to staff turnover. Does any body have the instructions for changing that code?

I've tried the instructions above for the engineers code but they didn't work with user code.

why not give Legrand a call i'll PM you the number.

Thanks Chris J

Turns out the keypad is a 2140.

The sequence to change the door entry code (code A) is...

Master Code

New Code

Press "Key Shape" Key

Where 05 is the length of time the door latch is open

Archived