Security Installer Community

Selling monitored systems

andyhodson

With the latest changes in standards, rising costs, general pain in the backside and other areas of the business being profitable at 1/10 of the hassle I'm now thinking of getting shut of the monitored systems.

OK, we don't have many, probably only 25 or 30 in truth as we have never pushed it just taken work on as its been offered, but they are a variety of retail, domestic, licensed premises.

My big question is this: How would one go about disposing of these systems? :blink:

Manufacturer

With the latest changes in standards, rising costs, general pain in the backside and other areas of the business being profitable at 1/10 of the hassle I'm now thinking of getting shut of the monitored systems.

OK, we don't have many, probably only 25 or 30 in truth as we have never pushed it just taken work on as its been offered, but they are a variety of retail, domestic, licensed premises.

My big question is this:  How would one go about disposing of these systems?  :blink:

68935[/snapback]

nsi should help find someone..

My big question is this:  How would one go about disposing of these systems?  :blink:

68935[/snapback]

Andy, where are you? I would be interested.

Jef

Customers!

Archived