Security Installer Community

Am I allowed to join in please :)

Guest Affinity

Guest Affinity

Feel a bit shy writing on here dont seem to be an other ladies and I am not sure as I said on my posting if I am allowed in here.

I work for a security manufacturer......ie cable and bellboxes etc and I am in Customer Support. I look for new businesses, new Installers etc and research the net for anything interesting in the security market hence I found this site.

I would quiet like to stay on if I may and join in but I understand if I am not allowed :(

Kind regards to all

Linda

Absolutaly Everyone is Welcome to Join these Forums, especialy Ladies :) .

Which Manufacturer do you work for ?

Feel free to participate in any of the Threads in these Forums. :)

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hey I just looked at your companies website and realised that we actually fit quite a few of your components, allthough we dont get them directly from yourselves.

Contacts, Call Points, PA Buttons, and Internal sounders.

Its good Quality stuff :)

Again were very glad to have you here, :)

Guest PaulN

Looks like you've won our hearts linda :rolleyes: Had a quick look at the site.I think gardtech panels 593 is a good dom panel very simple to prog and use.Anyway enough alarm chat :)

Take care paul

Guest Affinity

Oh wow I can stay :) thats made my day and its only 8.44 lol ....think I will stay logged in all day now :) incase anyone wants to chat lol well you never know......someone might want information on the new Multibox which is the latest concept in bellboxes : ) .....anyone want a free sample???? ......can just pass the time of day too over a cup of tea...something to do besides work :)

Hey Linda ive created your very own little section on these forums, you can view it here: The CQR Forum

Any member wishing to participate in your Database additions is more than welcome to leave there details there or email or phone you directly. :)

Hope this meets with your approval.

The new Multibox looks great, I like the idea of being able to supply customers with a choice of covers. The only thing im not too keen on is the inclusion of only a 6.0 volt backup battery, I`d have much rather seen an 8.4 volt being used, can these batteries be changed to the higher voltage or was the 6.0 volt fitted due to space limitations..?

Guest Affinity

8.4 volt battery is a nickle metal high drive. All that is required in the Multibox is 6 volt or 7.2 but with the layout only 6 volt is required due to the design of the electronics

:D Linda

Guest Adrian

Hi bellbox

that free sample ... could it possible be a twin peizo multi box. I,ve not been very inpressed with the output on the single. :rolleyes: You have already done a load of lids for me under the name "TEAM SECURITY"

Grovel grovel....... :rolleyes:

Adrian

Archived