Security Installer Community

Hey I,m new to this site

Guest Adrian

Guest Adrian

:rolleyes: Hi there

I,m Adrian, Been in this game for only 4 years. I,m a service engineer for a company in the Cheshire area. (I feal like a trouble shooter as I get all the upset customers that nobody wants to goto- Chickens!!!)

most of the systems I have worked on are the ADE range, Scantronic and Menvier. plus a number of others if I have the manuels.

Done some cameras and door entry stuff but not to much of the later.

But hey what about the rest of you, What is your background??

Adrian

lol I think the rest are all a little bit shy, we have several other alarm engineers on the boards but as off yet they havnt posted a thing..? Perhaps i keep beating them to it.

Like yourself im the one who gets all the jobs no one else likes to do, but im not maoning, i quite enjoy it, i live for a good troubleshooting session :)

Anyway Welcome to the forums, and feel free to help out when you can.

I`ve updated your status to "Service Engineer" :)

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

• 2 months later...
Guest Adrian

B) An update for you

As you can tell from the photo, I spent some time in the forces well the air force that is.

That pic is of me when I did a 4 month stint down in the Falkland Islands back in 96.

I spent 13 years as a lorry driver, Came out in 98 been doing alarms ever since ( what a change hey!)

Well may give more info at a later date.

Adrian B)

Guest simmo

Hi Adrian,

I myself had the misfortune to serve down south, got stuck on Mt Adam for 6 months for my trouble. Where did you end up?

cheers

Simmo

Guest Adrian

:D You will hate me

I had a nice central heated room at mount pleasant airport, Good food, TV and tons of Bars......

How about you LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Adrian B)

Guest simmo

Well we did have stunning scenery, but that was it!

No windows no power but lots of beer!

But we did have the occasional RAF refueller(female) who would drop of the diesel pods!

Otherwise I took the opportunity to grow a rather large beard due to the lack of water for shaving which impressed the sergeant major upon returning!

I did have a few trips down MPA mate, you were welcome to it!

cheers

Simmo

Guest Affinity

ha haaaaaaaa its ok Im with it now ...just a temporary set back lol dont tell Simmo hes just starting to think I might be clever lol

Guest Adrian

Linda what was it that confused you :?:

Just a note for you all the war down south ended back in 1982 but there are about 1500 service men and women still based down there from all three forces. :unsure: Just in cash any one got confused ;);)

Adrian B)

Archived