Security Installer Community

Manuals

Hi

I'm a trade member but I cant access the manuals section of the forum, Its ages since I went in there. Do you have a different password to get into that part of the forum? Just need a veritas R8 engineer manual to do some reprogramming today on a freinds panel (I dont use Texecom stuff normally!)

Any advice or a quick email of the manual to fridaypassion@yahoo.co.uk would be appreciated! ;)

I'm a trade member but I cant access the manuals section of the forum

Sorry but you aren't a Trade Member, please apply for Trade Membership in the 1st instance. Then contact RICHL later.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Sorry but you aren't a Trade Member, please apply for Trade Membership in the 1st instance. Then contact RICHL later.

51895[/snapback]

I've got a PM in my inbox confirming I had access to the trade area? I'm supposed to be going to sort this this afternoon though is there any chance of a quick email with just that one manual, go aaarn you know it makes sense :) dont I get special treatment been member number 11 ? ;)

Both manuals emailed to your yahoo email address.

You once were a TRADE member, but I recently demoted any trade members who hadn't made a post for 4 months to standard members.

To regain your TRADE status you will need to re-apply..

will re apply for full membership

Please do, and try to visit slightly more frequently to avoid being demoted again in the future.

Archived