Security Installer Community

SSAIB Website

Guest IM_Alarms

Guest IM_Alarms

Is it me or does the SSAIB website seam to be un-attended these days. I know they've had the move to deal with but surely they have a webmaster? They is no articles since Oct 2003. Does this mean there hasn't been any alarm related topics or news since then? I only went on their to check my own details as i've changed my e-mail address recently and couldn't remenmber what one i had listed on there and on the NICEIC one. I couldn't even get my own details up!

I am a little dissapointed to say the least, I was beginning to think they'd moved the site. Alas google can't find any other site............ :smash: banghead

They moved offices a while ago ........... as in a long while ago! :whistle:

50800[/snapback]

As in maybe 2000 or even before that ? lol Im pretty sure they've been at the bottom of Bedford Street for at least 5 years.

So the reason for the Marie Celeste website is?....................................... :smash:

50817[/snapback]

Probably the same reason why Capt Profit never join this site like he told me he would, dammed pirates! :mf_swordfight:

Guest RICHL

Oddly enough a customer phoned me last week, I asked him where he got my number from as usual and he said the SSAIB, he then went on to say that he was not over impressed by their website and it had not been updated for some time. I just ignored the comment at the time thinking he meant my site, cos it is pants!

Got a visit from George soon, so I'll mention it.

Guest IM_Alarms

Ta mate, I don't i'm being nasty, just want to see some continual improvement/ service. After all, we are expected to keep up with changes too. :yes:

Archived