Security Installer Community

Survey anyone?

Ken G

Anybody interested in doing a survey on my office in Harrogate? Just moved in and as we act in the security industry I suppose we'd better be secure! There is an existing system in place, but think we could do with a camera on the front door and extra PIR's for starters.

Ken G

yer i "act" in the industry i "pretend" to fit alarms :w00t:

49570[/snapback]

Dont think Ken G will be asking you to do the survey !!theirs lots of people out their who "pretend" to install alarms not sure if its refreshing to see your honesty or very worrying??? :yes: Paul.

"Dont think Ken G will be asking you to do the survey !!theirs lots of people out their who "pretend" to install alarms not sure if its refreshing to see your honesty or very worrying???"

Quite right Paul, maybe when Mr Happy turns over £8 million a year like we do he'll have the right to extract the urine? I became a member of this forum because everyone was so friendly and helpful in the areas of the industry that I don't yet know much about. Surely the point of the forum is that we all help each other out, negative attitude from Mr Happy and a couple of others helps nobody!

:sothere:

The background of the company (and myself) is perimeter security, primarily electrified security fencing. We have recently formed an alliance with a utilities/telecomms company which serves large numbers of small retail outlets, so now we are getting into retail security to give an added service to our ally's existing client base. I'm posting here because I need to get my head around some of the aspects of the industry that you guys all know about, so I suppose it could be argued that I'm just cheekily draining from your pool of knowledge, but the flipside is that I've got tons of work to give out to anybody who wants it so I think I just about pay my dues. :whistle:

Perimeter is still security, and the fact you are trade should't stop you from applying for trade membership.

If your looking for a company, contractor to do bits of work for you in a field you want to get into, then a good way is to have potential contractors that can work for you in the future checked out first hand by doing some work for you directly.

If you want to get into CCTV, then feel free to contact me :rolleyes:

Good luck, Im sure someone on the forum is close enough and willing to do you the survey.

The background of the company (and myself) is perimeter security, primarily electrified security fencing. We have recently formed an alliance with a utilities/telecomms company which serves large numbers of small retail outlets, so now we are getting into retail security to give an added service to our ally's existing client base. I'm posting here because I need to get my head around some of the aspects of the industry that you guys all know about, so I suppose it could be argued that I'm just cheekily draining from your pool of knowledge, but the flipside is that I've got tons of work to give out to anybody who wants it so I think I just about pay my dues. :whistle:

49761[/snapback]

Ken, If this is National, i think you could be offered a deal with a group of approved installers, some of which (like me) are members of this forum. If this is the way you want to go contact me by e-mail with your details and i will call you to discuss. Jef@jb-eye.com

Jef

Customers!

maybe when Mr Happy turns over £8 million a year like we do he'll have the right to extract the urine?

:sothere:

49759[/snapback]

£8 million pounds really? , tell us your trading name & I will check your last set of accounts :whistle:

Archived