Security Installer Community

Multimeter calibration

Mark, if this helps?

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/se...&comSearch=true

CPC have calibrated meters with a certificate, some under £40.00, which take about a week to get and can be more cost effective than sending the meter you have away.

Regards Chris ;)

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Newy and eyre electrical wholesalers do mine. Costs about £40 and takes a couple of days.

Gotta get mine done again next month as well as PAT testing on me chargers and lead light!!. More money out the kitty. :smash:

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Gotta get mine done again next month as well as PAT testing on me chargers and lead light!!. More money out the kitty. :smash:

47527[/snapback]

Now then, I've got an absolutely belting PAT tester, but I've still got to get around to testing all my own equipment.

Now then, I've got an absolutely belting PAT tester, but I've still got to get around to testing all my own equipment.

47562[/snapback]

Coblers shoes.

Many years ago i had a NIC inspection. At lunch time i was sharing the spuds in my kitchen when the inspector noticed the flex on the wifes iron all taped up. Yep he deviated me for it.

Jef

Customers!

RS provide good service for calibration - not cheap tho - £53 plus vat for my Megger 503 insulation tester / multimeter and £40 plus vat for Ealth loop tester

I buy a Megger multimeter for rough use before every ECA visit! cowboy heh?

Fire Member

Archived