Security Installer Community

Gardtec 800 Series Modem Patch Lead

newbec

Guest RICHL

I do know, but what if someone who reads this has a nicked laptop with the software already installed ? Passwords on a computer dont keep people out!

I do know, but what if someone who reads this has a nicked laptop with the software already installed ? Passwords on a computer dont keep people out!

47222[/snapback]

My thoughts exactley. Not only that we dont whant people blowing there equipment up now do we. :police:

47222[/snapback]

Ok, granted it could happen, but to come across a laptop, find the software on it, know what its for, get inside a panel, arrange whats needed inside to make connection, know software version of panel, know code to access panel through software..........Do you ever get the feeling you never asked something?? :cry:

Trade Full Member

Guest RICHL

what if a scrote has a place he wants to screw, knows there's a gardtec panel in there, so knocks over an engineers van for a firm who fits them, downloads the prog to bypass the password, knocks the place over !

What if some scrote nicks a laptop with Gardtec software on it, goes to site, throws it through the window and climbs through the new hole in the door? No password needed.

What if some scrote nicks a laptop with Gardtec software on it, goes to site, throws it through the window and climbs through the new hole in the door? No password needed.

:roflmao::roflmao: PMSL

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived