Security Installer Community

RRT Keypad - Remote Reset

Guest Rocky

Rocky,

I'm sure that any employer worth his salt would go out of his way to help you do your job properly, ( it is in his best interest ) and you can't be expected to do this without proper training and access to relevant information in your case manuals. Ask your boss to send off for scantronics workshop manual just for starters.

Clive.

Rocky,

I'm sure that any employer worth his salt would go out of his way to help you do your job properly, ( it is in his best interest ) and you can't be expected to do this without proper training and access to relevant information in your case manuals. Ask your boss to send off for scantronics workshop manual just for starters.

Clive.

40893[/snapback]

too right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any comments or points i make are my own views and not that of my employer or company

• 4 years later...
Guest old-hand
Hi Iam looking for the programming manual for the scantronic 7400 or RRT as wish to change the seed caode

can anyone help.

Taa

Paul

Why change the seed code?

coopersecurity.co.uk is the way to go, register with them and all shall be revealed. Click on Touchpoint.

Archived