Security Installer Community

User Manual Infra 16

Guest pdavy

Having been advised my control panel (See Below) is probably an Infra 16 I'm after a User Manual for it - Can anyone point me in the right direction to find one?

post-4113-1107261206_thumb.jpg

The manual isnt even available from Honeywell, i dont think it was a manual as such m,ore a sheet of paper, cant remeber.

Your gonna have to hope someone has one handy or can describe what u need to do. If its just programme codes then this will help.

Operation

Q: How do you programme user codes?

A: Enter the master code and then press the number 8 key, followed by the user number [1-9], now enter the new 4 digit code. You will hear two beeps indicating that the new code has been accepted. Don't leave any more than 2 seconds between each button press.

Q: How do you program key fobs into the control panel.

A: Enter the master code, then press 8 key, followed by the user Number 1-8, now point the key fob at the control panel and press the off button. Programming will be confirmed by two beeps at the Control panel. Don't leave any more than 2 seconds between each button press.

Q: How do you delete a key fob from the system?

A: Enter the master code, then press the # key, followed by number 8 key, then the user number 1-8. (NOTE: deleting a key from the system also deletes the user code as well; therefore this access code may need to be re-entered). Don't leave any more than 2 seconds between each button press.

Q: How do you program a key fob into the remote keypad?

A: To enter programming press the 5 & 0 keys together until you hear 5 beeps to confirm that you have entered program mode. Enter the IR key number [1-8], press any button on the key fob whilst aiming at the black triangular IR receiver lens on the keypad, (you will hear an audible indication), now enter the four digit user code. You will hear three beeps indicating a correct entry and you are now removed from programming mode.

Problems

Q: What does 5F mean on the display?

A: 5F indicates that you have a tamper fault on zone 5, or the program Zone option is incorrect i.e. (Double Balanced instead of N/Closed).

Q: Control panel appears to have locked out.

A: If 16 key presses have been entered without a valid code being recognized then panel will lockout for 20 minutes. (This is a programmable option from Engineers: enter 3 5 1 for lockout). Enter 3 5 0 for no lockout.

Q: Keypad displays 0F.

A: This mean a tamper is open. It can be either the bell tamper, common zone tamper or the panel lid tamper.

hope this helps though.

I should've also mentioned - It just displays 'Not Ready' in the top right of the LCD and CD (Which I'm presuming are zones?) in the bottom right of the LCD

I should've also mentioned - It just displays 'Not Ready' in the top right of the LCD and CD (Which I'm presuming are zones?) in the bottom right of the LCD

39063[/snapback]

Gaz will no doubt be better informed than me but i know the "not ready " display means there is a zone open, it maybe an open door or a PIR is active. Shut all the doors in the house and stay still and the display should change to "ready". If you get it that far setting it is the next step.

Gaz will no doubt be better informed than me but i know the "not ready " display means there is a zone open, it maybe an open door or a PIR is active. Shut all the doors in the house and stay still and the display should change to "ready". If you get it that far setting it is the next step.

39071[/snapback]

Gaz has given me some advice on my post in the Guest Forum but thanks very much for your help.

Yep not ready means open zones. The user instructions were on a small card. I did have a copy but gave all my manuals to CCTV Man so he should be able to confirm. To be honest, I was glad when Honeywell withdrew this panel. When I was on service for a very well know independant up here, I was at one playing up nearly every 2nd day. Eventually moved onto the Gardtech 350. Not sure which was better lol.

cheers Kev

Archived