Security Installer Community

Engineer in Northwest

Guest kedwards

Guest kedwards

Looking for a instalation / service position around the Warrington area.

I have intruder (galaxy, aritech, abacus, aplex), cctv (panasonic, sprite,Lilin) access(bpt, net 2) and fire(kemtec, voyager) experience.

I have no problem with working a service call out rota or working away now and again.

If you are interestd i will send a detailed cv.

Thankyou.

Guest kedwards
Looking for a instalation / service position around the Warrington area.

I have intruder (galaxy, aritech, abacus, aplex), cctv (panasonic, sprite,Lilin) access(bpt, net 2) and fire(kemtec, voyager) experience.

I have no problem with working a service call out rota or working away now and again.

If you are interestd i will send a detailed cv.

Thankyou.

38567[/snapback]

I have been with a couple of nationals, with one now. But the working away is way to much. I would lke to try working for a local firm. Perhaps Liverpool, Warrington areas.

I have been with a couple of nationals, with one now. But the working away is way to much. I would lke to try working for a local firm. Perhaps Liverpool, Warrington areas.

38665[/snapback]

with that experience id go //.National Installer.// or chubb....(if you havnt already) :o

Guest kedwards

38665[/snapback]

cheers. I will give chubb a try.

Guest kedwards
if your interested in an install job , no call out and in the north west, let me know, i can arrange for an interview. :yes:

38854[/snapback]

yeah mate that sounds ok. Whats the pay, holidays, car type etc.

My email is keith.edwards79@ntlworld.com

• 2 years later...

I am a Director with a Northwest Communications Company.

We have been offered a national contract to install CCTV in a large commercial business.

Have you the relevant experience needed to plan and install large systems or are you domestic only?

I know you said your not interested in working away but we could discuss this at a greater length at a future stage.

I am a Director with a Northwest Communications Company.

We have been offered a national contract to install CCTV in a large commercial business.

Have you the relevant experience needed to plan and install large systems or are you domestic only?

I know you said your not interested in working away but we could discuss this at a greater length at a future stage.

Hi Dougie64 and welcome to Tsi.

This thread is over 2 years old so the original poster may well have found a job or no longer frequent Tsi.

Try starting a new thread in the CCTV section here -

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...hp?showforum=23

Good luck with the new contract.

C.

:)

Archived