Security Installer Community

Yale HSA3500

Guest Coullio

The only thing id wire to it was a stick of dynamite

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Guest Coullio

I know it's wirefree!!! I want to hide the power wire & phone wire. I am planning on putting the control unit above my master socket in the hallway. All I need to to is hardwire the power. I currently have a Response Wirefree system bought from B&Q about 4 years ago and its been no problem (only when the batteries go).

Sorry, run that by me again. I must have misheard.

I think you're under the impression that someone on here might know something about Yale alarms, we don't!

Do you mean you want to hide the wire to the panel? What is it, is it one of those plug in power supply things? If it is then you've got as much idea as me. Try dismantling it and see what else you can cram inside it.

Or am I way off the mark and you actually mean something else, which would probably still be the same response to be honest.

Guest Coullio

The control panel is going on a hollow wall in my house (House used to have warm air heat so plenty is hollow walls). I have the BT master socket on the wall in question, so I plan to drill through and drop the cable through. The problem I have is the power. I am going to run the power cable through hollow wall thus hiding the cable. Thanks for all your help.

Well you've pretty much figured it out.

Sorry but i dont think we'll be much help on here as that unit is verging on stone aged basic, totally DIY, something noone on here would ever fit.

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Archived