Security Installer Community

Greetings from the UK - Menvier TS700 advice needed please

James, MrHappy and al-yeti, Many thanks for your help.

Yes, I agree, It is clear that the DIY system are easy to install but are nowhere near as good as the wired offerings.

I already have a cabled Menvier cabled system so all of the cables that I need are already in place to install a new wired system. The problem is, there are so many wired systems available and they all claim to be excellent ! Could any members make suggestions for a wired system ?  I don't need a police or monitored system. Just a  good quality 20 zone system that can handle a wireless link to a detached garage. I'd like to replace the blind panel, add 2 remote kepads, a single entry / exit sensor, 8 PIR's plus the wireless link to teh detached garage and 2 PIR's in the garage. Again, all advice gratefully received. I know that you guys are busy so just a manufacturers name would be useful. Many thanks in advance.

Hi James, Many thanks. That is exactly the type of advice I needed. The inside track based on your own experience. I haven't heard of HKC but have just had a look at their UK web page. Their systems look like exactly what I need. I don't need anything too elaborate, just a good sound reliable system. I can see now why the Ring system didn't look too good ! I've managed to get some contact links from the HKC web site and will email my north eastern contact tomorrow morning. James, thanks again for your help and support, all the best for the future, Ed