Security Installer Community

unique Engineer Code generator Android

Have finally looked into writing for android. I use windows tablets for us and I released a unique code generator for windows some time ago.

Wondered if there was any demand for this here? Im thinking it will be like the old windows mobile techmaster app adding features as requested etc.

Let me know

James

[update]

Now released and available in the play store for testing. see the trade area post for more info. 

To add this software is designed for alarm companies to have unique codes per site, it will not generate an engineer code for an existing system that is not programmed using this app.

qny enhancements features etc let me know.

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 1 month later...

for other people to use it i will need to make the 'seed' code selectable per install and will be 6 digits rather than 0-255

It only does pin codes on android at the moment not the cctv/pc/access control ones that require letters and special chars etc

I have it working for me if there is any demand I'll take requests and add it to the play store. The windows one dynamically adjusts to 4 5 or 6 digits depending on the system type booked onto. The above screenshot was when not booked on, ie needing eng code for intruder when booked onto the cctv

• james.wilson changed the title to unique Engineer Code generator Android