Security Installer Community

Wireless security alarms

Guest dylis

I am considering buying and having installed a wireless security alarm from a company called APT - does anybody know about these systems and or this company?

Another company told me the wireless systems get set off by baby minders, and car alarm fobs.

I am considering buying and having installed a wireless security alarm from a company called APT - does anybody know about these systems and or this company?

Another company told me the wireless systems get set off by baby minders, and car alarm fobs.

32093[/snapback]

Where abouts are you? - do you know the name of the system the company are trying to install?

The dominion wireless system has been coverd on here - but many other systems are thought to be problematic and some peoples/installers opinions on here think that hard wired systems are better.

Give us some more info and we may be able to advise further....

Hey thanks all of you for such a quick response - this is my very first time using a chat room, and its great! The reason we are thinking of wireless, is because our terible builder(fired) decorated and laid the wooden floors and didn't fit the agreed wired system and now it would make such a mess to do so here soes with the wireless

Wire Free Scantronic magnetically operated contact on some doors and windows

Scantronic 715 R 15 x 15 metre, 90 degree passive infra red movement detectors

control equipment: Scantronic 9751 multizone micrprocessor based control panel

Scantronic 9930 LCD keypad and 4 remte telecommand controllers

An APT speech dialler cmmunicator

APT is NACOSS approved installer

How does that all sound?

What about it being set off by other things/

Archived