Security Installer Community

Accenta g4 alarm no power

Justdontknow

G4 outside outside alarm started beeping. Checked main panel and no power. Changed main fuse still no power. Disconnected backup battery and outside alarm went of constant. Reconnected and back to beeping. Was checking the four fuses inside the main panel, took the one second from left out and beeping stopped. How do i get the power back? Any of help really appreciated, thanks 

22 minutes ago, Logan said:

Add pics of panel inside and keypad and bell box

Do the PIRs light up still

When was the backup battery replaced?

PIRs were flashing before I took the fuse out. Now only the outside alarm is flashing, green if that helps. 

4FC5EB14-0132-40C5-912E-7E1E7D155E22.jpeg

Just now, Justdontknow said:

PIRs were flashing before I took the fuse out. Now only the outside alarm is flashing, green if that helps. 

4FC5EB14-0132-40C5-912E-7E1E7D155E22.jpeg

Oh and battery has never been replaced. Alarm was fitted nine years ago and haven’t used it for 7 years since got pets. Have ordered a new back up battery

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Do you to power the system down for now or do you want to decommission it?  I have a feeling you might need a new end station  

For now I just want to power it down to make sure it doesnt go off in the night. Dumb question- what’s an end station? And thanks for the quick response