Security Installer Community

New Flavour Euro-Merdian

Don't like castle-care's euro why not buy a Pyronix PCX?

Don't like Pyronix PCX why not buy a ADE Captiv 8-256?

Makes me think of volkswagen, Euro (golf) Captiv (seat leon) guess Pcx is the skoda :rolleyes:

Different key pads pretty much the same kit

Castlecare PCB's are made at the Pyronix factory in Rotherham. The Euro-meridian is a great bit of kit - very flexible

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Castlecare PCB's are made at the Pyronix factory in Rotherham. The Euro-meridian is a great bit of kit - very flexible

30461[/snapback]

I'll second that!

The PCX is a slimmed down version of the euro at present...

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Think about the vw analogy...

As an engineer you need 2 things....

a manual that makes sense

tech support, where the people really do know what they are talking about AND help you!

ADE/Novar - who?

Gardtec - who?

Pyronix - ring, ring, ring................................ring,ring

Galaxy - no, you dont have a problem. Is it run in Belden?

Castle - Hello, castle caretech technical support dave speaking!

Nuff said... Castle Rule

The PCX comes second - something to do with the fact that the keypad looks like a Sterling 10....

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

I've found Paul and Sal at Gardtec Tech Support to give exellent advice and help over the years, never had any problems with them at all. Helped me out on a few occasions recently with the upload / dowload very helpful people.

Never had a problem with Castle gear so far so never had cause to ring them ??

Clive.

Archived