October 7, 201610 yr comment_450976 Our 9750 control unit's display is showing 8 squares instead of its usual display (date and time I think). There's no fault (red spanner) light showing. Is it stuffed or can it be reset? I'm a bit apprehensive about trying to input the user or engineer codes in case the alarm goes off... Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40511-scantronic-9750-showing-squares-instead-of-usual-display/ Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
October 7, 201610 yr comment_450977 If the display is showing bobbins, the chances are it may 'go off' at any time and for any reason. So you have nothing to lose by trying a user code for one. I have seen this before when there has been a break on the 'clock' line I think, it might be worth re-booting the whole system from cold, and checking the connections at each end before you do so. I take it you have the engineer code? So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands Link to comment https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/40511-scantronic-9750-showing-squares-instead-of-usual-display/#findComment-450977 Share on other sites Share on LinkedIn Share on X Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share via email Share on Pinterest More sharing options... Share this post
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.