Security Installer Community

urgent help needed

Security Technician

just been trying to load on checkpoint poi to my ipaq, it then came up with an error saying too many poi when i tried to load tomtom, went in and altered but now cannot load up just says no map installed etc but when i check the card my maps are on it, is there anyway of completely wiping everything and starting from scratch so i can re load??? or any other way of getting it working

cheers in advance

If you can access the menus in tomtom then try 'File, Switch map'.

If not then try to reinstall the map from the CDs using your PC.

If all that fails then uninstall tomtom and maps from you PDA, using activesync on your PC and start from scratch.

ended up re installing but i think theres a problem with memory card... loaded tomtom on but doesnt seem to recognise sd card but have been into file explorer and if i try delete great britain map i get an error then disappears, have tried switch in both positions aswell, even tried the card in a reader but wont open

POI comes with loads and loads of POI's, (every foreign bank imaginable etc) narrow it down to the points you really need ie, speed camera's McD's etc and try again.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

what brand is the sd card?,i believe they're is an issue with scandisk and ipaq 2210/tt3/2,will dig the link out for you if it's ok to post them here?

mark

Archived