Security Installer Community

En50131 Required

Hello,

I'm a regulatory engineer working at Linear LLC / 2GIG Technologies who designs & manufactures various intrusion detection sensors. I'm trying to get some tractability to EN50131 requirements.  I'm hoping for some guidance to what EU countries legally require new security systems to be EN50131 certified or even just compliant.  In my findings I have found that in Ireland, the installers installing new security systems legally have to install EN50131 compliant systems.  I have been told its the same in Spain.  I have found some evidence in the UK, and Italy  but nothing concrete.  

Does Spain, UK, and Italy, require installers to install EN50131 compliant systems?

What other EU countries require intrusion detection sensors to be EN50131 certified or compliant?

I know the design/manufacturer requirements isn't really this boards expertise but being that this is a forum for installers who in alot of cases also need to comply with EN50131; i'm hoping to find someone that might know.

Thanks for your assistance.

Josh