Security Installer Community

Optex Detectors

Deltaseven

Guest Peter James

I havent lost any jobs because of it, and if a customer complained I would deal with it.

So far this year I dont believe we have sent any back, compared with most other detector out there I would rather have ticking detectors that dont fa than fa,ing detectors that dont tick.

Pete

They arent as loud as the Intellisense IS215, the second from last batch we had were incredibly LOUD :no: however, we have some samples of a new vaiant that are alot quieter...

I have heard being told to a customer... "the clicking and led coming on are a customer 'comfort' feature just to reassure you that they are working ok!"

ho hum...

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

...I would rather have ticking detectors that dont fa than fa,ing detectors that dont tick.

Pete

22901[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more!! Thats pretty much what I told our customer when she asked why we use Optex!

I will try some foam to muffle the noise and see if she is happy with that!

cheers,

D7

wouldnt you rather have silent detectors which dont FA? They are out there.

Pete - how do you know your customers arent peed off with them? We all know most people dont complain.

Archived