Security Installer Community

Clean Air & Co2

affinityone

Flights, Carbon credits, Carbon dioxide, we all want to do our thing to save the environment and playing a part in saving the world from overheating as the carbon mounts up, god knows its not easy to do, we all have to drive to work, cook our food, eat our food thats traveled to us at the supermarkets, I mean really this ads up alot don't it. so what chance do we really have. Last year I went to the USA and wanted to save some carbon so I felt like it was a net positive in favour to the planet, like my way of saying thank you. Well besides getting a tree planted which is a wonderful feeling, its not nearly as wonderful as stopping them chopping them down. You see each year there are more and more trees just leveled for the wood and sometimes just for the land which after a year is near useless to everyone because nothing will grow their anymore. So I felt protection and preservation was the way to go, I researched this and found two companies worth looking into for this, www.carbonconservation.com and www.cleanco2.co.uk they will save the forest and allow you to offset the carbon you use in your business or personal life, really what sounds better than that. I mean we could all become vegan hippies and live off grid but thats going too far... :-)

Flights, Carbon credits, Carbon dioxide, we all want to do our thing to save the environment and playing a part in saving the world from overheating as the carbon mounts up,

Gobal warming is just another tax, did anyone think of CO2 when getting involved in libya ? did they ****.....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived