Security Installer Community

CCTV based vacancy available in London

• 5 months later...
Guest Anthony Craggs
If anyone has some CCTV background and is looking for full time work in London, probably nights work let me know here.

19368[/snapback]

I'm from the north east and install up here but if you are stuck and are willing to pay petrol and b&b then reply back

Welcome to the forum Craggs, I would suggest you did a bit more reading before making posts, Also you might want to check the dates of the posts you are replying to.

Maybe you might also get some interest of some worked passed over if you actually introduced yourself properly and stated what you do, who you work for etc.

And not stuck really, The job has been filled, 15hrs a week for £27500+

a year isn't a job that hangs around for long ;)

Guest Anthony Craggs
Welcome to the forum Craggs, I would suggest you did a bit more reading before making posts, Also you might want to check the dates of the posts you are replying to.

Maybe you might also get some interest of some worked passed over if you actually introduced yourself properly and stated what you do, who you work for etc.

And not stuck really, The job has been filled, 15hrs a week for £27500+

a year isn't a job that hangs around for long ;)

37287[/snapback]

Thank you for welcoming me Richard, My name is Tony Craggs, I'm 24 and work for a well established Nacoss company based in tyne and wear covering the north of England, Installing intruder and cctv systems etc. The thing is i'm looking to go self-employed and looking for work anywhere as long as allowances are paid etc.

Thanks for your time and putting me straight.Tony, You can also contact me on :

springer.4@tiscali.co.uk

Hi Tony

Welcome the forum, just a friendly warning.

Becareful what you post on here as you never know who is reading it. If you didnt want your gaffer to know your plans, you maybe too late already.

Good luck with your plans but i dont think you will get much joy in terms of allowances etc. In my experience, especially up here on Tyneside, you will get a price for a job or an hourly rate and no more. The only allowances you will get is what your accountant can get off the taxman.

The thing is i'm looking to go self-employed and looking for work anywhere as long as allowances are paid etc.

37307[/snapback]

Guest Anthony Craggs
Hi Tony

Welcome the forum, just a friendly warning.

Becareful what you post on here as you never know who is reading it. If you didnt want your gaffer to know your plans, you maybe too late already.

Good luck with your plans but i dont think you will get much joy in terms of  allowances etc. In my experience, especially up here on Tyneside, you will get a price for a job or an hourly rate and no more. The only allowances you will get is what your accountant can get off the taxman.

37328[/snapback]

cheers for the warning Ian you know where i am if i'm needed. Tony

Archived