Security Installer Community

Accenta Code Shuffle!

mecheng

Ok.. In the past I fitted alarms, but gave it up for a number of reasons(!) so I know my way around systems quite well, but I'm stumped...so I thought I'd sneak in here!!

my panel has decided that the code has changed from 1234 to 2341 (obviously not the real numbers!!!). Now no-one has been near it to reprogramme, I've powered it down completely (mains and batt) to reset to no avail, next stop clearing NVM and reprogramming, but just can't understand why - any suggestions?

Thanks

Si.

Edit for Speeling!

yes and ???

...but no its not that simple having reset it, gone into programming made etc etc its definately changed the order

(I spec, programme install all sorts of control systems so I usually know when I'm making an 0ss of myself) but before I faff around clearing the NVM and reprogramming, I'm trying to work out whther I'm just wasting my time and I should change it...

'hpotter' - I did think about that as being plausible, but with no 8 in the number and no admission of guilt from other fingers :hmm: had discounted it - will have to go home with the thumbscrews to find out for sure! :bruce_h4h: Thanks ! (maybe I can still use it as the excuse I need to put a better panel

in though!)

Archived