Security Installer Community

Metal Prices Risen By 400% In The Last 9 Months?

i left out old cooker outside on the drive, youngest wants it to replace his if he ever move out again, needed to dig his old one out and swap over from darkest north of garage

had at least 8 knocks from different scrape men in 3 days offering to take it away, so Sunday we swap them over just in case one did not ask 1st, and we had 3 more scrappers stopped to ask if i was clearing any metal or cable.

guy who took his cooker took 2 old motor bike batteries we had 'discovered'. and some old cable and a Tv and was well happy.

set me thinking, is this a legit way to be rid of old panels/kit you have now tested as duff etc?

have no idea if any of them had waste transferal licenses, one who i know vaguely as my middle sons friend, told me he tips it at the scrap yard and gets paid on weight.

Arfur

At least 3 times a day a transit pickup drives past my house with some pikey trying to play a bugle or trumpet. and I live out in the sticks.

There are always ok looking pushbikes on the back amongst the other junk. looks like you cant leave anything on your drive anymore.

Heard the same recording miles away, think he'd have learned to play iy by now !

Archived