Security Installer Community

Members Websites Etc

Im in the process of modifying the frontend of this to allow members to have an extended web page. This im assuming will be used for an extended about me etc.

This will work so that each member with an extended profile page will have 1 page eg www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uksecureitall etc

However id assume some members would prefer more than one page. This would be difficult to navigate and manage.

If there was a requirement for more than 1 page then i would host that speratly, so a member could then have

www.secureitall.co.uk and email via this domain.

I currently plan to offer this as a free service to 'active' members. If your interested drop me a line. I am changing the front end and will add some official info to this. If it is something you want to do all i need is the page text etc for you website and or extended profile page. If using a domain name it will need pointing at tsi's server. IF you need a domain name i can sort that for you eg .co.uk are £2.99 a year or you can organise one yourself etc.

Email can be access via webmail or pop3/imap for remote devices ie mobiles. Email is also checked for spam and viruses.

Obviously i cant give this to everyone but can offer it to everymember with an active account.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest RJBsec

Don't want to forward my domain as I obviously have my own website but some sort of 'advert' profile page would be very useful.

Don't want to forward my domain as I obviously have my own website but some sort of 'advert' profile page would be very useful.

Id agree those that have websites etc wont want to and there would be no point. Im assuming the extended profile page would be more popular. Ill get a demo sorted so everyone can see.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived