Security Installer Community

Help Identifying Item

Can you go to ebay and just search for this item number 170336249974.

The photo shows some (Honeywell) fire zone identifiers .... can anyone provide some more info on this as I think it would be helpful for my system but I dont know what they are properly called.

Thanks all.

The photo shows some (Honeywell) fire zone identifiers .... can anyone provide some more info on this as I think it would be helpful for my system but I dont know what they are properly called.

Thanks all.

It was a Galaxy 500 with a load or rio's and some A2Z smokes and some GJD lighting controllers by the look of them.

Regards

Thanks all.

Think someone has there wires crossed they (fire zone identifiers) look like GJD lighting controllers, something like the Solitaire :rolleyes:

PS Matt types faster than me...

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

It was a Galaxy 500 with a load or rio's and some A2Z smokes and some GJD lighting controllers by the look of them.

Regards

Yeah I got the Galaxy, RKPS, M12's and the RIO's but its the two things to do with the fire side of things on the top left.

Im not sure if they are zone annunciators.

Archived