Security Installer Community

Access Control

I've installed quite a lot of ACT and I like it. Would have been my second choice.

Wirings a bit cramped, especially in the small 100E single door stations, and I dont like the terminals being in the lid.

Trust me, it's not for the lack of trying. For some reason, they just won't change. They've just brought out the 102, that's right, 2 door expander in same box. Not tried it yet so can't pass comment but that will be tight.

Twice the wiring in the same box as the DS100E ? shoild be fun.

Especially if its all in done solid core cable, some if the sites I look after are.

To be fair, the 102 is best suited to mounting inside the 200 expander, will make for quite a neat job if done that way.

To be fair, the 102 is best suited to mounting inside the 200 expander, will make for quite a neat job if done that way.

All the installs of ACT I've done have been subbing jobs, so I have to use whats supplied, but ripping out the PCBs and mounting them in large case Elmdene PSUs might be an idea.

Its good kit, reliable, good tech support ( mostly ) as well, just a shame about the cases.

Tell you what ! you guys are the nuts.

Given me loads to go on, not even seen the site yet so don't no if the nano will be ok.

Thank you all very much.

cheers.

When i have seen it i will repost

You said the office is a steel container/cabin.

So Nano no good to you. It ain't gonna work.

Archived