Security Installer Community

Good Quality Good Price 16ch Dvr?

gupster

Hi all,

Have a customer that would like to replace there two 16ch multiplexers and VCRs with a DVR.

At the miniute the plexers and vcrs are in the store next to the office and the monitors and keypad to swicth cameras are in the office.

So 32 cameras to record DVRS need to be networked (to each other) and remote kepad, whats your reccomondations :)

DM's would be my first choice but that because thats all ive ever really used for this type job would like to know what ive been missing.

Thank guys,

Adam

Hi all,

Have a customer that would like to replace there two 16ch multiplexers and VCRs with a DVR.

At the miniute the plexers and vcrs are in the store next to the office and the monitors and keypad to swicth cameras are in the office.

So 32 cameras to record DVRS need to be networked (to each other) and remote kepad, whats your reccomondations :)

DM's would be my first choice but that because thats all ive ever really used for this type job would like to know what ive been missing.

Thank guys,

Adam

Have a look at videoswitch DVR's

They can be linked and setup as a 32way machine.

They can have remote keyboards which run on CAT5/6 and also have Monitor out.

I have just changed a site from a 32way and a 16way to 3 Vi405 G1500's

Works well.

Have a look at videoswitch DVR's

They can be linked and setup as a 32way machine.

They can have remote keyboards which run on CAT5/6 and also have Monitor out.

I have just changed a site from a 32way and a 16way to 3 Vi405 G1500's

Works well.

You beat me to it mate, was going to recommend the videoswitch. And i want some of the jobs your getting.

You beat me to it mate, was going to recommend the videoswitch. And i want some of the jobs your getting.

I did a matrix swap beginning of this year Synetics 128 X 16 + Multiple telemetry's

Took 1 week as It couldn't be left of line over night!

Archived