Security Installer Community

Big Bad Cameras In The News Again

Think 20 years down the line

You're being pretty limited at ANPR I think for 20 years ahead.

How about all the other forms of recognition of objects, people, faces etc. etc.? :ninja:

Combine that with millimetre-accurate tracking of whatever electronic devices people are carrying then :cold2:

You're being pretty limited at ANPR I think for 20 years ahead.

How about all the other forms of recognition of objects, people, faces etc. etc.? :ninja:

Combine that with millimetre-accurate tracking of whatever electronic devices people are carrying then :cold2:

Yeah, but the motorist has always been a soft target, think about fines for minor offences being automated.

ie. parking for 2 minutes over the meter time, parking on a yellow while you unload your steps, even silly offences like a duff number plate lamp, etc.

Twent years ago Gatso cameras would have been unthinkable.

Just think what else the local police or council could use under the ubrella of a safety camera partnership.

luggs, i do yeah, cos i dont think its a camera system. Have a look ata unit next time you see one. There is no cam, nor an IR emitter. Some of the cams on the motorway do have ir etc as they are anpr, but the tm units are different.

Interesting facts here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived