Security Installer Community

Hi All

matthewd

Welcome, what you do then?

Im an installer and self employed with a business partner. we cover alarms, cctv, access, fire alarms, and are currently in the process of gaining SSAIB ( should be there in 2 months ) we have alot of contracts in leeds and as im sure your aware we come across some random stuff from time to time so this forum is ideal when you come across a system that isnt mainstream.Thanks for posting back, It means people are listening!!!

Im an installer and self employed with a business partner. we cover alarms, cctv, access, fire alarms, and are currently in the process of gaining SSAIB ( should be there in 2 months ) we have alot of contracts in leeds and as im sure your aware we come across some random stuff from time to time so this forum is ideal when you come across a system that isnt mainstream.Thanks for posting back, It means people are listening!!!

Welcome.

This place is good for random stuff lol.

Get your post count up & apply for trade status. Loads more help with random stuff there.

Hi all,

Just registered as a new member. Please send any posts / questions and i will be happy to help if i can. Also please feel free to help me out as we all need a question answered from time to time.

Hi mate nice to see you finally on here.

Hi all,

Just registered as a new member. Please send any posts / questions and i will be happy to help if i can. Also please feel free to help me out as we all need a question answered from time to time.

we;come to the forum its very helpful place .

alot of good engineers :bruce_h4h:

Archived