Security Installer Community

FAISG1

Guest luvo

Hi all,

I have an FAI SG 1 I would like to work with. I've downloaded the OWNERS manual, but it's a proving very difficult to find the installation/programming manual. Does anyone have a copy I can download?? Does it include a circuit diagram?

I'm new to this forum - I'm not an installer, just an enthusiast in anything to do with the flow of electrons...

If anyones interested; my (personal) view is that when a consumer buys a product, support and/or engineering documentation should also form a part of that product - or at the very least, be available. I've lost count of the times I've found myself spending too much time researching for documentation. Hewlet Packard, for instance flat refuse to supply out-of-production monitor service documents to owners (Authorised repairers/dealers only Sir...)

Thanks everyone,

Steve.

Its always worth searching before asking....!

A quote from Elbert:

Fai Home Securityguard user manuals are free available at www.security-gadgets.nl, or just apply for one by e-mail: info@security-gadgets.nl.

If you cant find what your after, simply email him.

Hope this helps

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Its always worth searching before asking....!

A quote from Elbert:

Fai Home Securityguard user manuals are free available at www.security-gadgets.nl, or just apply for one by e-mail: info@security-gadgets.nl.

If you cant find what your after, simply email him.

Hope this helps

17855[/snapback]

Yes, I did do some reading and manual searching and did find the site you suggested. Thats where I got the users manual from.

I have just sent an email to the addy you supplied for the documentation I need. Thankyou very much.

Steve.

Archived