Security Installer Community

Is A Master Blaster What We Need

petej

Guest RJBsec

Had it happen in an old 'H' type years ago, replacing the bellbox was a real mess - liquid foam all over the place, hands, clothes, ladders ... nightmare, they must have emptied a couple of cans into it.

Guest old-hand
comes down to how fast can you get the ladders off and then back on to your car/van? i would say thay only took light out so thay were not seen not to trip mains, but as i said only so much detail you can go in to, there are other things that i would have expected to see if they did not know what system was there but carnt really say so openly,

QFA

Would expect to see some other indications.

As above it looks like they knew what they wanted. As for mains looks like RCD went and took out the rest.

Another reason why alarms should be "cleanly" fed..................................

Had it happen in an old 'H' type years ago, replacing the bellbox was a real mess - liquid foam all over the place, hands, clothes, ladders ... nightmare, they must have emptied a couple of cans into it.

I recall many C and H Types getting hit like that. The joy of vents in the sides of the boxes.....

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

Sounds to me they knew what they wanted, not many bring their own ladders, foam and cut the mains as a spur of the moment robbery.

They are an elderly couple and had not even set the alarm! the items stolen were old antique? clocks x2 a couple of mirrors, jewellery, a digital camera, satnav a few cans of beer and a couple of glass vases. The police think they were professionals.

Thanks for the advise

pete

Archived