Security Installer Community

Intellisense 800l - Tpr Light

zeroms

Hi Guys,

My first post here so go easy on me, I have had my alarm since I moved into the house around 2 years ago, I came home last night and tried to change the alarm code without success, it now seems that all the lights are flashing on the panel including TPR and there is a constant tone

I have tried my original code and # and also the code i tried to reset to and # but nothing worked.

I have then removed the fuse that controls the main box which switched off the panel, after doing this I took off the tamper cover of the main box and disconnected the battery and left it for 5 mins, I then reconnected the battery, put the cover back on the main box and put the fuse back in.

I still have the exact same issue!!!?? any ideas? have I done a factory reset or is the code stored in non volatile memory? is there a master code or suchlike?

Thanks in advance

Code is stored in nvm, though sounds like its corrupted (or changed by mistake?)

You havn't done a factory reset.

Cant give info out about codes & resets etc, sorry - for obvious reasons.

Would suggest calling an engineer.

of course, not a problem.... would any of my codes be in the manual?

Code is stored in nvm, though sounds like its corrupted (or changed by mistake?)

You havn't done a factory reset.

Cant give info out about codes & resets etc, sorry - for obvious reasons.

Would suggest calling an engineer.

of course, not a problem.... would any of my codes be in the manual?

The "out of the factory" user code should be, could try that. IIRC eng code on those can be locked in so might not be able to access eng mode unless you know that code.

Archived