Security Installer Community

Robbed Again

victim

I have been broken into 3 times since january with no help from the police. I bought my house 2 years ago only to find that 7 sockets and the burglar alarm not working. It took a while and much damage to locate the fault.

A cowboy builder had put a nail through the cable feeding said items whilst boxing in the boiler pipework. Now I can get power to my alarm system but have refrained due to no manuals and not knowing what will happen.

I require manuals for an old A&G Avenger Micro3 Delux. Yes I have read the Engineer posts regarding handing out manuals and can see both sides points of view. As a competent builder and computer techie with a diploma I am hoping someone will help me to secure my investment and get this alarm back online.

Information if it helps is: Front main panal is white metal with a black and gold flush top section containing a single 3 zone switch. An on off and test key is to the bottom left corner. inside is a label with "The A&G Two Zone Expander" on it.

The battery has Dave Parks 7/2/89 written on it. I assume Mr Parks is an engineer and the battery is now duff.

I would appreciate any help and by email please. Thanks Victim

As a competent engineer, who doesnt think he's an IT consultant, and doesnt think he can build.

I suggest you take thia advice and get someone in who can assess your needs, and who knows what he's doing.

We cover Burnley, infact i have an install in Accrington starting on Monday for 2 weeks and 2 service calls booked in for next week, one in Fence (Burnley) and one in the town centre....

Archived