Security Installer Community

Accenta G4 With Rkp And Informa

kathwilcox1

please help!!!!!!!!!

i have just installed and accenta G4 panel with rkp and informa.

i have 3 zones wired in,

1 zone has 2 bosch blue line pir's ,

the other 2 zones just have 1 pir on each zone.

my problem is when i power up the system, it goes into tamper lockout.

when i go to the walk through menu, it says that zone 3 has been identified, which has 1 pir but cannot find zones 1 or 2.

i have checked all of the connections in the pir's, there is not loose connections and all pir's are wired the same.

i have also checked for damaged cables.

some times it will pick up zone 1 which has the 2 pir's on, but then it will lose it again.

i am thinking that the pir's are faulty.

please help its driving me mad!!!! :ranting:

Hi ,

Make a bit of time to sit down and read the manual again , it always helps.I have a feeling you will have the 2 pirs on zone 1 wired in parallel , so both of them will need to be triggered before the alarm will sound.You have 8 zones on the panel , use 1 device per zone.Your panel will not operate if you have a tamper fault .I would suggest leaving the dailer and bell until last and getting the system up and running first.

Hi ,

Make a bit of time to sit down and read the manual again , it always helps.I have a feeling you will have the 2 pirs on zone 1 wired in parallel , so both of them will need to be triggered before the alarm will sound.You have 8 zones on the panel , use 1 device per zone.Your panel will not operate if you have a tamper fault .I would suggest leaving the dailer and bell until last and getting the system up and running first.

thanks for your advice,

that was going to be my next move to wire the pir's on seperate zones, but it still doesn't solve the problem of it not picking the other zone up that only has 1 device on it.

Archived