Security Installer Community

Hello Everbody

jimmonty

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Whats the problem you are having replying to topics?

many thanks for your reply

i want to reply to some one regarding sub contracting work, but i not sure how if i click reply an error message appears stating i dont have permission. any ideas

jim

i want to reply to some one regarding sub contracting work, but i not sure how if i click reply an error message appears stating i dont have permission. any ideas

jim

I dont think you can reply to posts in the " UK Security Installers by regional Police Force" forum.

Not sure what the rules are on it, you may have to contact them directly, or pm them (but you may need to have a higher post count before you can pm),

should be someone on soon that can answer the question a bit better hopefully ;)

I dont think you can reply to posts in the " UK Security Installers by regional Police Force" forum.

Not sure what the rules are on it, you may have to contact them directly, or pm them (but you may need to have a higher post count before you can pm),

should be someone on soon that can answer the question a bit better hopefully ;)

thanks for your kind help

i think i need to become a trade member. just need to find out how! i will keep trying.

thanks again mate

jim

Hi there, do you mean that you are trying to use the PM (Private Message) facility, if that's so, as a new member you have to have 15 posts for this facility to become active.

You are obviously not having problems with the normal 'Reply' option.

Post away for a while, ask some questions / answer others, you'll soon be able to use the PM

Looking forward to seeing some posts.

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Hi there, do you mean that you are trying to use the PM (Private Message) facility, if that's so, as a new member you have to have 15 posts for this facility to become active.

You are obviously not having problems with the normal 'Reply' option.

Post away for a while, ask some questions / answer others, you'll soon be able to use the PM

Looking forward to seeing some posts.

magpye

nice one magpye

i will give it a go

Archived