Security Installer Community

Hello From Sam.

sam10693

You had sewers round your way? Swanky posh areas!

We had open gutters.

Not our sewers, why d'you think we caught the bus home?

We had it hard but you should've seen me ma's face when she saw the rats we brought home for tea.

Listen, when I was a kid we'd go to the pictures, get a drink and some sweets, come out and buy fish & chips, catch the bus home and still have change from a 6d piece.

And nowadays they go to the cinema, get drunk, steal some sweets, come out bully some other kid to buy them fish & chips, then stab someone on the bus on the way home and steal the victims change and mobile phone. :)

How times have changed

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

And nowadays they go to the cinema, get drunk, steal some sweets, come out bully some other kid to buy them fish & chips, then stab someone on the bus on the way home and steal the victims change and mobile phone. :)

How times have changed

Yeah, but its only cos' their parents didnt give them enough hugs, and the poor kids have nowhere to play !

Hi everybody SUBS i dont think it was a sample dome but just an old mic 300 what they had spear so i think i was lucky im not going to sell it becouse i think it is great. Also to ADI i verry much agree withy you about all the little blighters who would stab someone for just a few pence if i had my way they would serve life in jail but meh what are you going to do. Im lucky becouse i was braught up away from these sort of people so im nothing like that thank god and yes i know im not an expert on the subject of the law but i think the judicial system of today is far to leanient and i really think the government should pull their finger out and do something about it. Anyway enough about that and keep the comments coming best regards Sam.

Hi and welcome Sam to the forum, zoo, mad house*

I think there maybe a few picking your brains on here.

*delete as required.

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived