Security Installer Community

Hello And Happy New Year

aswift4345

hi, just been looking through some of the posts, looking forward to contributing. I've been a sparky since l did my apprentiship when i left school but moved into the security installation in 93. Been working for a company in Chestrfield for the last 15 years but had to move on when i didnt get paid for 6 weeks!! Guess it's a sign of the times.

just got a new job still in Chesterfield as an engineer but the money is nowhere near as good.

Looks like i'm job hunting in the west midlands now as i moved down here a year ago. Anybody got any job offers :whistle:

anyway.......HAPPY NEW YEAR :cold2:

Welcome to the party, chief!

I look forward to picking your brains, as someone with your background is obviously an alrounder with lots of experience.

Best of luck with job hunting...you're in the right place!

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

hi, just been looking through some of the posts, looking forward to contributing. I've been a sparky since l did my apprentiship when i left school but moved into the security installation in 93. Been working for a company in Chestrfield for the last 15 years but had to move on when i didnt get paid for 6 weeks!! Guess it's a sign of the times.

just got a new job still in Chesterfield as an engineer but the money is nowhere near as good.

Looks like i'm job hunting in the west midlands now as i moved down here a year ago. Anybody got any job offers :whistle:

anyway.......HAPPY NEW YEAR :cold2:

Im am looking for a business parner if this is of any interest?

barry@beesafesecurity.com

thats called spamming & as per my previous replies please read the site rules (7)

when new member are saying hello lets just stick to saying hello back

:yes::lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived