Security Installer Community

Minerva 80

Ramite

Thanks very much that certainly is a great answer. Though not too sure if customer is willing to spend any more money on trying to sort this problem and may change the panel and company (depending on price) :unsure: .Think this fair comment by the customer ? I am a bit annoyed its looking like i will not get the chance to get to the bottom of it.

Me fail English? That's unpossible

Thanks very much that certainly is a great answer. Though not too sure if customer is willing to spend any more money on trying to sort this problem and may change the panel and company (depending on price) :unsure: .Think this fair comment by the customer ? I am a bit annoyed its looking like i will not get the chance to get to the bottom of it.

If you can get them to change now then fair enough (for reasons quoted here and there!) as it's reached the end of it's life anyway.

Going to be costly though if having to change all devices in one chunk.

• 3 weeks later...

Went back to site last week and its sorted, all by itself.Ive put it down to damp pyro ends finally drying out.Had about a week or so fault free hopefully it will stay that way.Thanks for all the suggestions.

Me fail English? That's unpossible

Archived