Security Installer Community

Life Expectancy Of A Pir

Baracus

So what tele you got then?

Wasnt there a (circ 1980) USSR pilot who defected with his brand new MIG (which at the time outperformed anything else) and when the yanks looked inside all electronices were valves.

Fit a CX702...... Sorted

Yep, they pick up fine, ok, you have to take a step. They're even pet immune if you leave the nicotine over the lens.

In the 70s there was Rigonda TVs and Radiograms.

There were still a few manufacturers using valves then, but these used 1950s British valves, but with Russian Numbers on them. TVs had sheet steel backs, and I think steel cabinets as well. The Radiogram, called the Rigonda Bolshoi had AFC on AM radio which used a motor, you could actually see the pointer moving along the dial when you tistened to luxenburg.

Solidly made and very heavy, they used to break down about once a week. I actualy sold my mother in law one............

In the 70s there was Rigonda TVs and Radiograms.

There were still a few manufacturers using valves then, but these used 1950s British valves, but with Russian Numbers on them. TVs had sheet steel backs, and I think steel cabinets as well. The Radiogram, called the Rigonda Bolshoi had AFC on AM radio which used a motor, you could actually see the pointer moving along the dial when you tistened to luxenburg.

Solidly made and very heavy, they used to break down about once a week. I actualy sold my mother in law one............

LOL.

Guess it took 7 days before she reminded your wife why she shouldn't of married you.

LOL.

Guess it took 7 days before she reminded your wife why she shouldn't of married you.

Shes always been a pain, thats why I did it. Served her right. Les Dawsons Mother in laws got nothing on her.

Made sure she never asked for anything else cheap ! ! !

Archived