Security Installer Community

Morley 828m & Apollo 3 Way I/o

MatonTE1

Just been looking at an 828m panel and I am using Fire 6.15 it says I can use a 3 way I/O unit.

I haven`t got a 3 way I/O unit to try but I think you can use a 3 way on 828

Pete

Hi Pete - It gives you the option okay but try and get it to give you access to use the three inputs (I had enough problems getting the three outputs to come up!).

Morley say it can't be done under 828 but then that was "tech support"!

Allen

Hi Pete - It gives you the option okay but try and get it to give you access to use the three inputs (I had enough problems getting the three outputs to come up!).

Morley say it can't be done under 828 but then that was "tech support"!

Allen

The three ways still play up on newer software with Morleys, I had one that ignores inputs if another channel was an output, I could never resolve it so I ended up using a switch monitor as well....

Morleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyy

y

y

y

y

y

y

y

Arghhhh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

The three ways still play up on newer software with Morleys, I had one that ignores inputs if another channel was an output, I could never resolve it so I ended up using a switch monitor as well....

Morleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyy

y

y

y

y

y

y

y

Arghhhh!

They really are Point Of Sale items now,aren't they??

• 3 weeks later...
From previous, I have found on FIRE 5, that it will see a 3 channel I/O, but will only operate a single channel output. All ok on FIRE 6 tho

Takes a bit of feckin about but I can get the three outputs okay.

In this case it's the seperate inputs that are an issue on firmware 828 and below (according to Morley).

However,will be using a lot less of them from now on and this is just one example of why.

Archived