Security Installer Community

Acet Uk Intercom/door Entry

DaleR

A friend of mine is a landlord and rents out flats to students, the flats are fitted with a ACET UK intercom which also has a keypad to type in a code to open the communal door, this code has been the same since he bought the property, He's asked me to change the code or disable it, as there have been far too many people loitering around there and the residents have complained about it, can anyone help, i've got the current code if thats of any use.

Many thanks Dale.

• 3 months later...
A friend of mine is a landlord and rents out flats to students, the flats are fitted with a ACET UK intercom which also has a keypad to type in a code to open the communal door, this code has been the same since he bought the property, He's asked me to change the code or disable it, as there have been far too many people loitering around there and the residents have complained about it, can anyone help, i've got the current code if thats of any use.

Many thanks Dale.

Dale

How many leds are on the keypad? there have been three keypad modules, each with its own programming.

Archived