Security Installer Community

I-on

hpotter

what problems did you have with the home 75 as we have fitted a few and to date had no real problems biggest site 20 zones

Didnt like being fitted on stud wall with metal studwork. Signal strength recieved poor. (we had a lot of new builds went over to this type of contsruction)

Also rolling code fobs dont work.

Also 722 fob not all functions work (though I understand they do with software v2 and after)

• 1 month later...

I actually bought one and installed in a friends house. He had an ESP in that neva seemed to work, tried to repair the ESP but no joy, found the I-ON16 in AD! Bham and thought give it a go.

My mate was well chuffed with the keypad and the ease of use. I found it really easy to program, even done without the paperwork and for me thats really good.

I will be looking to install more in the future both upgrades and new fits. Believe there is a communicatore/speech dialler that can be bought seperately as well as a plug on ADSL filter has anyone tried these.

If any of you guys wanna see keep a look out as the guy from ADI Bham said that they reps come in to demo the panels.

Well, we bit the bullet and are fitting one next week.

Just to make it interesting we chose the first site to be a stones throw from one of the most powerful xmitters in europe (Crystal Palace), slotted between a couple of taxi firms (300yds either way) & for good measure a mobile tower in the near distance (opp direction from TV tower).

We're not expecting any probs.

But then I'm not on call over xmas.

yeah 55K is a great panel - fitting i-on's all the way now though - the signal strength is far superior to anything else about , its new combined receivers ... check out scantronics new website (if u haven't got time to see a rep i-on demo site)

its a bit more money but u pay for what u get here, we pay less than

Archived