Security Installer Community

Aritech Cs450 Little Help. Thanks

gersrt

HI I've just installed an aritech cs450 control panel to replace my burnt out cs350.

Everything is working ok, but I need a bit of help with 2 things.

I need to conect the old pir from the cs350. On the cs 350 control panel there was a dedicated input for a pir, but on the new cs450 there doesn't seem to be. I tried just connecting it into one of the spare zones but it is not flashing away (powering up). Any Ideas.

Also my Zones are like this zone 1 Front door

zone 2 upstairs

zone 3 back door and downstairs windows

zone 5 Panic.

Can someone give me a detailed method for setting up the part arm on the control panel, to have Zone 1 and Zone 3 only arm when going to bed, because the manual is a little confussing.

Thanks

HI I've just installed an aritech cs450 control panel to replace my burnt out cs350.

Everything is working ok, but I need a bit of help with 2 things.

I need to conect the old pir from the cs350. On the cs 350 control panel there was a dedicated input for a pir, but on the new cs450 there doesn't seem to be. I tried just connecting it into one of the spare zones but it is not flashing away (powering up). Any Ideas.

Also my Zones are like this zone 1 Front door

zone 2 upstairs

zone 3 back door and downstairs windows

zone 5 Panic.

Can someone give me a detailed method for setting up the part arm on the control panel, to have Zone 1 and Zone 3 only arm when going to bed, because the manual is a little confussing.

Thanks

i can't say i know this Aritec panel, but you should have had installation instructions in the box to refere to, if not get the vedor to send them.

generally the pir/s will be powered from 2 terminals usually marked AUX or Auxillary, connect a meter on DC volts to see if 12 volts is beening output from you panel, if not then likely a fuse has blown on the main PCB, not serious but will need replacing and proper testing for any short circuits prior to fitting a new fuse.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived