Security Installer Community

Gardtec 300/500 Series

barry1962

shrugs shoulders in disbelief

for future information - the panel only shows the circuit number 1,2,3,etc not C 1,2,3 etc if it`s a zone in fault

but hey - what do I know

pmsl

think your right Gus, i only ever used a few of them a long time back some site cabins, got 'convinced' by a corking looking sales girl at Kenton branch when it was a trade counter.

i was not to keen on the way user level is set up, having to get the client to understand the level was set by the user number selected, and tbh like the C&K 700 in being very basic, so not the part of the market i normaly trade in.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hello all can someone help please, i have a guardtec 300/500 series and i cannot get it to set, when i enter the code and press set i get this message C6

i have the user manual and this C6 is not showing in there, i have done a system rest and the siren sounds, but i cannot get the alarm to set .

I used to have a 5 year annuual mainteance contract on the alarm but the company is no longer in business, heres hoping someone can help.

THANKS BARRY

Just to let everyone know the problem with the gardtec 300/500 series is now fixed, i found that the hinges on the control box cover were broken so the front was'nt closing fully although it did look like it was, :whistle: i would like to thank everyone that replied to my post and my alarm is now working ok, thanks for letting me post anyway, yours BARRY

hi barry,

thanks for posting back, much appreciated,

i wouldstrongly advise to find another firm to cover you, i know like insurrance its a grudge purchase especially at these crunch times, but had you been burgled whle you system was faulty - what cost saving would you be claiming?

a point to mention, even if you alarm was not stipulated by the insurrance co and they don't know you have one, if you don't use it they most likely will default on any claim, as you had not used what was 'reasonably available to protect you goods'.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived