Security Installer Community

Premier 48 Speaker Outputs Not Woking

whibbs

can any one help i have set up a premier 48 panel i have been using is for a round a year.

have just connected a 8hom speaker to it,

i can not get the speaker to work when the panel is in exit or entry mode,

it only works for the alarm is in active inturder alarm.

what can o do to get this to work

thanks

Wayne Hibbs

With the premier range you have to enable speaker tones you wish to hear-from the panel output, from the keypad outputs, and from any expanders-this fooled me for a while when first working on premiers-check the programming for tones you want. Where have you connected the speaker too ?.

Richard.

Ok, I can guarantee that you need to enable certain speaker sounds from the panel output-been there, done that, :rolleyes: .

It's a programming issue, I assume that if you installed it you have the engineering info ?.

Alarm tones are always at full volume-so maybe you need to adjust volumes if you can hear them but nothing else.

Rich.

The Premier range is highly versatile-and thus needs to be treated with caution if you have any doubts as far as the programming goes-just a gentle reminder from a so called pro :P

Regards.

Richard.

The Premier range is highly versatile-and thus needs to be treated with caution if you have any doubts as far as the programming goes-just a gentle reminder from a so called pro :P

Check the speaker volumes and what sounds should be annunciated-Wintex makes it easier though.

Regards.

Richard.

Archived