Security Installer Community

Accenta 8mini And Cqr Sigma Bell Box

Last saturday night our alarm started playing up when backup battery started running out after a 24hr pwr cut. when on the phone to an engineer (at 3am), we had to stop the noises the bell box was making. eventually, all cables were taken out of the bell box (yes the alarm was blaring in my ears at 3am). after having power restored to the house, alarm can now go back online however i need to know how to re-wire the bell box to the rest of the system as i didnt take note of which cables came out of what terminal

on the control panel there are 6 cables to bell box.

T - blue

A - yellow

D - red and white

B - black

strobe (minus) - green - (nothing in plus)

on the Sigma bell box, there are:

Siren Trigger

Strobe Trigger

A/T Return

-ve (hold off supply)

+ve (hold off supply)

+ve (battery)

-ve (battery

Spare

If anyone can help in advising which cables go where i would be greatly appreciated. Also, will my system need to be reprogrammed after having no power for a few days?

Thanks,

Dan

brilliant! worked a treat, thanks a lot for all your help. in my haist at the weekend i was in no fit state of mind to start remembering which cables went to what thing. lol.

it's all back up and running again now! dont have to spend a fortune calling someone out now :D

brilliant! worked a treat, thanks a lot for all your help. in my haist at the weekend i was in no fit state of mind to start remembering which cables went to what thing. lol.

it's all back up and running again now! dont have to spend a fortune calling someone out now :D

Glad I could be of help.

Might be worth you getting in touch with a local firm who can cover you e.g. if power cut had happened when your on hols.

Might not be as expensive as you think.

Just a thought.

Archived