Security Installer Community

X-vision Xp16sw100e

xviz

The software defaults at 32, and when you change it, as soon as you close and re-open the setup window, it is back at 32. Impossible to change. If you know of a reason for this bug, and it can be fixed, it might make the x-vision card I have, worth installing somewhere else! Re-coup some of the

Hi

Apologies for the delay I have been away on holiday.

We have spoken to the software engineers about this issue and they advise us that one of the improvements made in the previous update of the software was to improve the picture quality over remote viewing, however this has made the remote viewing speed slow, and the image buffering time long, over LAN it works fine but over lower bandwidth connections the size of the images being sent is just too big. As a result the next version of the Xvision software will have a revised remote viewing module which cures these issues.

It will be available in beta format in the next few weeks and I will post a link to it as soon as it is, the final version will be released in November.

Best regards

Peter

Hi Peter

Glad to hear there's an explanation which fits with the problems I've had with it. I have to say, I always did think it was a software issue.

I look forward to testing out the new version of the software. As I've said before, it's a brilliant product which I felt was let down by the software.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Neil

Archived